PGD 2.56% 20.0¢ peregrine gold ltd

I've been off this thread for a while and I'm really confused by...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I've been off this thread for a while and I'm really confused by the negativity.

Most of the whingers haven't been here since the IPO, bought on hype and emotion following the elemental gold announcements (only three months ago), and have probably then made emotional sales driven by impatience. Investing in this sort of stock requires a bit of patience. Peregrine only IPO'd at last year at 20 cents, they're building up a library of information on several sites of interest and have multiple prospects. Even if you did buy at the all-time peak, I can't fathom the losses being as "heavy as made out in these threads.

This conspiracy that's been hysterically whipped up is self fulfilling and whatever happens now, whatever is in the assays, it will be claimed that PGD management planned it all out just to convince small holders to sell at a loss... doubtless to help their 'insider' or 'fat cat' mates and the dreaded 'instos' who are all in on this conspiracy.

Making up this sort of conspiracy is a defense mechanism for those who got swept up in the hype, and only guarantees they won't learn anything from the experience (apart from the obvious - Peregrine management being corrupt, and the SP must have been manipulated by bots, instos and fat cat insiders)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 23.0¢ 20.0¢ $18.12K 80.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.