ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Agreed. Unfortunately at this end of the market a Co's Management can behave and perform as they like due to the fact that they are very hard to remove or replace. I remember when I first brought into WML a while back and so many posters where banging on about WML's elite management this and WML's elite management that. Being involved in previous Co's successful projects can have a lot to do with luck and being around others in a good management team. It's not necessarily all the doing of one particular person.

I understand the risks at this end of the market and accept that it revolves around a lot of luck (which we try to minimize the degree of luck required with research) and loads of Bull$hit from a Co's Management. Unfortunately just because a person manages a Public Company does not mean they are that highly skilled or motivated. After speaking with many Micro/Small Cap Public Company Managers and Private Company Managers over many years I know which of the two on a vast majority of cases are more trustworthy, skilled, motivated and driven.

It's a shame that at this end of the market it has to be this way.

Although when a Small/Micro Cap hits a Viable Resource with Skilled and Driven Management it can provide great rewards. I guess that's what we are all after. The next PLS!

Will WML get there. It's looking less and less likely at this point. Lets face it the share price has halved in the last two months.

All the best with WML mate. I'm currently weighing up whether it's worth holding any longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.