FAL 0.00% 13.5¢ falcon metals ltd

The joke here is the fact that drilling wont commence in...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

The joke here is the fact that drilling wont commence in Victoria until after the wet season and this company has failed to provide its investors with any exciting new drilling projects in other areas where they could be drilling now.

Horrible to watch how low this stock is going especially when it has $17m in the bank and some brilliant grounds.

All I can say is a BIG Thank You for the massive discount. Give it a few months and with the right drilling results and this stock should be multiples higher!

Simply put we all know their are plenty of areas on these tenements with extremely high grade gold hidden under them beneath the Murry Basin Sediments it simply needs to be found. This takes time. IMHO the recent AC drilling campaigns will help management 100% steer us in the right direction!

Perhaps next year FAL can find a couple of interstate projects in dry areas to drill out to keep all of the patient shareholders invested!? Hopefully they should have Mt Jackson in WA up and running properly to be drilled out by that time.

I am very grateful for the recent discount price and to now hold a very nice quiver of FAL which IMHO was purchased at a wonderful price.

I wish management and all investors the very best in the future and hopefully we will finally receive those highly anticipated stunning high grade gold hits in the years to come!

Good luck to ALL!

GLTAH+DYOR

Last edited by Chamfo: 19/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $762 5.644K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 104187 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 55492 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.