CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Exploration Update, page-5

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    While I'll take any good news I can get here at the moment it truly is a, "lets throw one down in the middle along strike at the spot we think is the sweet spot" type core. Evident from the next line " ....represents a true thickness of approximately 60m"

Before I get burnt at the stake for down ramping I'm not I'm trying to remain realistic. It is a good Hole, Its of higher average and will improve bp33 once it is added to the resource model.
    I would have been far more excited if this was a brand new hole outside the resource not down dip or at one of the other deposits we are still drilling out. If they landed a hole like that straight off the bat for Carlton, Hang gong or one of the other local prospects, or even Shobridge/ Barrow creek, I think we would see a nice kick.

Enough about that one hole though. The rest of the announcement sounds promising as long as they can juggle the exploration costs with bringing in new ounces.

And Stu tip of the hat to you for reporting good news on the way. It may not be company making or anything like that but keep it coming and don't let the obvious trolls get you to bite.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $2.676M 26.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 953527 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.