MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Exploration work to commence at Lida Valley Project-CAD.AX, page-46

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Sour grapes non holder Colon give it a break . You obviously haven't learnt much being in the stock market for such a long time . Please go back to your Pos thread were you are under water in your share price by 400% or maybe buy some cad and recoup your losses. The monotonous rhetoric of your constant unsubstantiated down ramping has no place here , as it's obvious in why your here and what you will fail to accomplish .
  2. 6,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    C, well clearly you dont understand what you said "Be careful of what is promoted by those who have an interest to benefit themselves" that describes the stock market to a T.
    Every company on the ASX goes to investors for money, they provide information to a broker who then sprukes this information in the hope that those investors will give them money, so that the broker gets his fee and the company gets the money to do whatever it likes. Now it also depends on who they are canvasing the money from, Sophs or retail. Sophs are nearly always in it to benefit themselves usually at the cost of retail investors who get the info when its all too late.

Now the issue with obtaining the leases - They are going to pay a total of $1.465mill. for the leases (of which 1/3 of that is deferred) plus $483k is going towards exploration, I think that's a pretty sweet deal in my books (of course that's providing the product is in the ground).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.932K 966.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 361467481 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 43226569 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.