MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Exporation Recommences at Symons Hill , page-18

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Onceover, I think most readers of the MAT threads(holders and non holders alike) are aware of your likely agenda and your motivation.You appear to have made it a personal mission in life to besmirch the prospects,management and technical skills of Matsa in what seems to me to be based on not much more than a grudge,malice and spite over their involvement with BNR which you hold.I notice that you have expended a lot of effort to post about 60 times on the MAT thread since July last year whilst only managing to post about 37 times in the same time frame on what appears to be one of your favorite stock threads SRI which you frequently sing the praises of.
    I think we are all aware that many juniors have had a hard time of it and their MC's are significantly lower than their 12 month highs. That said there hasn't been huge volumes in MAT's sell off.Given your industry background you would be well aware what a hard slog exploration can be(your favourite SRI has been poking holes in Thaduna for years without any great success)and yet I have never noticed you taking cheap shots at their management.Furthermore I haven't noticed you offering your "critical commentary"on any of the threads for other Fraser Range juniors....I wonder why that is ?Perhaps unlike Matsa you have no ill-will toward the plethora of other juniors operating in the Fraser Range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.