MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Exporation Recommences at Symons Hill , page-21

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    John, If you are going to play the man rather the ball, you might like to apply your undoubted intelligence and research skills to looking more closely at some of the more outrageously 'positive' posters on this thread.

You could start by looking into the small cohort that make hundreds of posts promoting Matsa, and yet have never posted anything about any other company at all, and then ask yourself who these people might possibly be and what they might possibly be hoping to achieve.

My main concern is what effect this often baseless promotion (the recently reported precognitive dream of a $6.00 share price claim was a good example) might have on the more naiive members that misapprehend these promotional efforts as authority or sincerity and buy into it?

My other concern is that it is a shame to see the general integrity and good name of hotcopper potentially undermined by this sort of thing. So dig deep john, if you have the inclination. Look well into it. And maybe tell us what you find.

That apart, the market really does 'know'. And the rock solid 11-month downtrend on the Matsa share price graph is its consensus.

It would be lovely to see a vertical line all the way up to $6.00 on Monday morning, but no amount of over-promotion on Hotcopper will ever make it do that. All that the apparent promotional effort of the past 11 months seems to have done is to undermine credibility and erode the company's share price. Over promise and under-delivery, by whatever means, will usually do that.

(But pay no attention to anything I say, and certainly do not act on it. I am not a financial adviser and this is not financial advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.