MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Exporation Recommences at Symons Hill , page-31

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Onceover,

You sound like you have more geological knowledge than me but I note that you repeat that MAT has drilled their Symons Hill Project without success. That is IMO, not correct at this stage.

From what I have seen is that all the parties in the Fraser Range have undertaken shallow drilling first to pin point the main areas of interest. This is where MAT is at present.

The results from this shallow drilling may indicate a zone of higher Ni below and then deeper drilling is done.

The Ni values to date are no different to what SIR and others have found at these shallow depths. The success or otherwise comes after the deeper drilling.

As for which company has the better geotechnical expertise, let's not discount that MAT has the same geological team as used by Mark Creasy & SIR. As a result, MAT are going about their exploration in a cost effective way and focusing their drilling in the areas of highest potential as advised by a geological team that has already had success in the Fraser Range region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.