MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Exporation Recommences at Symons Hill , page-33

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    It should also be noted that WIN is headed by David Frances, a successful geologist with an impressive track record. Love them or hate them, geologists holding directorships (ie. having the ability to influence the strategic direction of a company) have been a key ingredient to some of the recent exploration success stories in Australia (eg. SFR, SIR, IGO, WSA, DRM to name a few).

That said and IMO, I have some concerns on the judiciousness of MATs board (comprising accountants and engineers) following its bizarre foray into BNR where after drawn out saga of corporate machinations to the detriment of the value of its own investment, MAT in all likelihood will end up as a minority shareholder in a company that will have a minority interest in a gold project (not to mention the large capital loss).

Given MATs generous remuneration to its directors in the absence of any company-making event, it would give me some comfort to see the directors buying shares on-market as reassurance that they are prepared to put their money where their mouth is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.