AML 0.00% 0.5¢ aeon metals limited.

Speccy, after your encouragement I re-read the most recent...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    Speccy, after your encouragement I re-read the most recent quarterly report by AML. I must be stupid because to me, the results are good and management's plan is coherent and straighforward. I confess that I do not know anything about the lifestyle of the BOD at AML, and it could be that they are living the life of Riley. (But what's new about that?) As for the lack of geologists, etc , I have copied a quote from the quarterly which may help you (see below). Also, in the quarterly it reports on progress with environmental studies and leach testwork. I know I'm just a mug punter, but it looks like they are working towards knocking over all obstacles to getting a mining licence. But hell, as you say, I know nothing. Good luck amegos.

"Corporate
    On 12 June, the Company announced the appointment of Mr Tim Benfield as General Manager, Walford
    Creek Project. Tim has over 25 years’ experience as a mining engineer in the mining industry and has held
    senior positions in both international and domestic resource companies. Tim’s key role will be to co-ordinate all Walford Creek Feasibility items including amongst others; mining, metallurgy, environmental, infrastructure and logistics, as well as manage the permitting, construction and operation of the Walford Creek Project."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.482M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 904572 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1515029 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.