AML 20.0% 0.6¢ aeon metals limited.

To team-Speccy, why do you claim to HOLD and have a BUY...

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    To team-Speccy, why do you claim to HOLD and have a BUY sentiment when every post you guys make is a downramp? It's clear that you feel cheated because AML did not buy the Century mine (and all its environmental rehab). You point to the success of New Century (NCZ), so why aren't you buying NCZ and posting on its site? As Saltpetie correctly points out, AML is working a different suite of metals and the Walford Crk/Fish River deposits would not have been discovered if AML had gone down the route that you suggest of buying and rehabilitating the Century Mine. Also, in the latest presentation by NCZ it says that the rehab of the mine is almost complete (after a few years of work) and they expect to start their first production of zinc in August 2018. Their share price is now over $1 after a major capital raise and spending about $36 mil per year. I don't want to delve any further into their numbers, finances and history, because its an AML site. The fact remains that AML's exploration program is proving up a major resource at Fish River. The management made a decision a couple of years ago and thankfully they have a better prospect (in my opinion). My advice, which I feel will be ignored, is for you guys to get over the past, buy NCZ if you must, and smell the roses. Life's too short to cry over spilt milk, amegos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.578M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $10.71K 1.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 806667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.