AML 16.7% 0.7¢ aeon metals limited.

Speccy, Whilst your criticisms are justified in many cases it is...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Speccy, Whilst your criticisms are justified in many cases it is quite clear that you lack any knowledge within the mining sector. First up I one hundred percent agree with a relatively incompetent management but not all the things that you bring up are valid. Century was and is seen by MMG as a liability not an asset hence why they were so eager to palm it off. If you have ever been there you will see what a massive footprint the railing have and how much of a mess there is. The tailings are extremely finely ground and will require a lot of energy to squeeze the remaining zN out. What are the recoveries? Time will tell. The complete lack of anyone with mining /technical background on Aeon’s board is a worry and needs to be addressed as the previous post suggests. Taking on the mine may end up in court if they can’t pay the rehab bill or do not do a good job. Also there is a cultural heritage issue. If I was on the board I would not want that risk. Time will tell but at least NCZ have some know how. Assays take a while and if you had any exposure to the industry you may know this. Core drilled (3-4 days), core logged (2-3 days), core transported (Walford is in the middle of nowhere) 2-3 days+, core cut 2 days, core transported to lab (2 days) then assays which the standard time is 3 weeks plus Hg re assays 2 days... that’s about 5 weeks. So they are a week slow but there are notes lab issues ( not mismanagement) . I note that recoveries are deemed too low for Co? Better to be under than over I say. COB has gone for a fully untested method which is risky and spruik it to kingdom come. Look at the Congolese recoveries with Chalcopyrite and Cobaltiferous pyrite, they sit around 70% with roasting ( I believe that’s what Aeon are doing now?). It will be interesting to see what comes of it. I think you are saying the COB has something that some big name miners have overlooked is a big call. If you can give me an operating mine of higher recoveries with cobaltifeous refractory pyrite please tell the world. Deals - Walford has a piddly 6Mt indicated/ measured resource with decent grade and shallow, the rest is inferred and means not much to no one. It could be smaller and lower grade than reported. They will grow this this year and have a good 10yr minelife to build upon. The word build. There recent exploration success west of the resource is promising but seems narrow compared to Vardy 20x15m? That last hole does look promising however and the lack of drilling and relative success rate of Aeon’s drilling is exciting. I would rather a slow build than spike. 2 years ago AML was struggling with a low grade uneconomic resource, one probably put out to emphasise the size of the system. 15Mt @1.2 cu and .16 co is a better chance of been mined than the 75 Mt. Again I think you need some lessens on economics. This is a big system and you only have to look at the Zambian Cu belt to see “basin wide” size potential or kupersheifer in Poland. I think you have misdirected a lot of the issues. Whilst the lack of promotion ,lack of technical ability of the board and funds such as regal nailing the Sp (asx should look into this) is bothering the grades and size of the system is what we are all here for. This thing could be massive but it is a slow build. I hope it will get there one day. Your passion is appreciated but your lack of technical knowledge is also glaring. It is good to keep these guys on their toes but push the things that need pushing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.675M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.22K 2.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 577966 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1321380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.