CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

re: Ann: Export Coal Sales - December Quarte... The huge cash...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    re: Ann: Export Coal Sales - December Quarte... The huge cash flow injected into the Coy now and 120,000T next quarter will stir interest in brokerage firms... Many seem to be debating why the price is not double or more on current results. Information typically can take a while to digest making it look like the results have not determined price when it takes off a month later. As we all have short term memories and smart money knows this fact.

From what I have heard over the years from most brokers is that they are reluctant to buy into highly PR based Coy's. Even a couple of brokers I know are waiting for the hype to die down on HC. As this CCC forum has been very active for a long time... I doubt it will die down now with so much information forthcoming from the Coy. It is often what multi baggers are made of...

However some Coys are hyped publically for a reason because their fundamentals are sooooo dam good. Now extra interest will be gained by the brokers nthat we have figures for them to analyse. I do not think supposed smart money can really be that smart... if we talking about large managed funds as they cannot accummulate without being noticed. Unless they got these cash flow info before the market- which would be illegal, yet large money can get indicated a range. No very serious money has entered IMO. Yet will be very much on their radar now.

We could have another 14 Mil cash flow next quarter on slightly bullish Coal price going forward. Plus we banked 7.7M now... so cashflow a fact.

The small trade buying and selling between smaller investors should soon be replaced by those buying larger packets as NOW they have a story to really tell their clients.

I love Coys with runs already on the board and looking very undervalued on forward earnings- if you can calculate forward earnings.

I do not agree with sentiment that fundamentals often do not drive a stock in the LT... not in the ST but in the LT the value always catches the SP. Usually as a stable Mid Tier producer making over 2Mt pa, meanwhile we will be undervalued and rerated many times over several years. IMO. DYOR.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.