CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Export Permit Granted for Patented Canntab Hard Pill, page-37

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Commomo, assisting those less educated in trading to not buy in large sums at these levels because others are talking about it being 2x and 3x than current value with a nothing announcement is not downramping.

This site is meant to be for informative and balanced information about the stock, why it would affect the SP or why it wouldn’t.

The stock has traded 1% (actually not even 1%) of its total share registry today so far, which is nothing. Please don’t confuse new investors to try and make this sound like ‘someone is holding it down’ to make people believe this announcement has more value then it does.

The reality of the situation is this just opened up their ability to test more people around the world on the affects of it. Further studies. No revenue at all listed. No mention of a follow up announcement in what revenue will follow.

The fact of the matter is, this announcement isn’t great. It was barely price sensitive and CGB hoped to get some hype and movement by putting it in a halt rather than just announcing it and it failed.

I’ve been in this stock for 3 years and on the market for a decade, you get pretty good at knowing what’s going to mean anything and what won’t. This doesn’t mean anything and the market has responded accordingly.

I just feel like I need to be honest with anyone looking at buying into this stock that it’s painful to be in and a lot of undelivered promises covered in further dilutions. To be honest, this announcement makes it sound like they again need more money soon and were hoping this would move it to a level higher to reduce dilution.

Be smart with your money and don’t listen to people telling you a 40 mil failed-mining-turned-cannabis company is about to shoot for the stars.

I’ll hope that they do something useful, until then, I’ll keep selling off chunks before the end of each June for capital gains tax counters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.