CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I think given the stock's long history, people are genuinely...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I think given the stock's long history, people are genuinely feeling deflated about the potential. I don't think there is anything wrong with discussing the realistic possibilities. I think just because you are holding the stock does not preclude you from talking about the stock's possible negative attributes.

Ironically, when you came in today and annnounced "This should push the SP above .02c..." I identified you as an up-ramper, similar to the down-ramping you're accusing Millimouse of doing. Its the kind of reason I don't really like visiting Hot Copper a lot, for the facebook/twitter retail hype sort of comments that just feels like people don't really know what they're doing. Nothing wrong with being positive, but when you see random "its going to ---- price", it kind of feels like the same hypey/rampey stuff we've seen throughout this bull market recovery on social media.

Why 2c? Why not 3? Why not 10c? Why not 0.5c? People tend to shoot down doge-coin-its-going-to-the-moon type statements, because they just sound a bit hypey. I'm hoping that we do see some buying into 0.9c by the end of today. Theres 81million shares on the offer at 0.9 at 12pm, and whilst I have seen large amounts like that move in one day, its $729,000. I doubt posting on hot copper is going to get that kind of money from retail (mind you, retail trade has been absolutely incredible in pushing price around the last 9 months in some stocks!) so I don't see the harm in realistic discussion.

I get the cynicism that you might think Millimous is down-ramping to buy more. I just don't see it, I believe he's been around a lot longer than that and is just plain frustrated to the point that he doesn't care any more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.