CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

XJO having a rather strong down day today, possibly influencing...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    XJO having a rather strong down day today, possibly influencing the action in CGB.

Also this, overnight from the relative ETFs is another possible reason for the struggle on good news today, amongst the previously discussed company issues. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3049/3049429-11bc7488b3a2e9724665aa0d889c7143.jpg
    I can only imagine if this news had've been released around the time HMMJ was peaking (with all the biden hype and whatnot), could be at a different spot right now.

However, the news release is good news, and there is a reloading buyer on the chi-x at 0.8c despite being sold into a lot, and the price was 0.8c offered at around 7mil shares when it went into the halt on Thursday, 0.8c is now bid by about 83mil. Difficult day to release the news, and honestly I might have expected more, but its at least positive. This stock is an elephant, and moves about as fast as the ship currently stuck in the suez, so its a matter of how long you can hold your breath.
    Last edited by FemShep: 30/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.