CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Well yes I do understand you, have been in the same boat for...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Well yes I do understand you, have been in the same boat for years still going to stick around
    have sold past stocks & seen them 10 fold just like QBL did 4 years back. cann glob will have its day,

But lets get back to days events very poor showing not even one pip !!

Why lets say this trading halt was so uncalled for & you say why we have been waiting for the Export License.to be
    granted too Cann tab Therapeutics Limited for last 4 weeks at end of the day its their license not ours
    so why call trading halt it was very silly move once again from CGB & market gave no response at all not even one pip !!

If any trading halt was to come from this CGB should have given details on this so called joint 50/50 partnership
    yes that s right we have no idea at all what this mean to CGB at all

Sample does this mean we as CGB have placed a order for $400.000
    Does Cann tab Therapeutics Limited give us $400,000 as well order turns out to be $800,000 order

They are stating 50/50 we have no idea

If we have spent $400.000 dollars it means does pills are ours its our money full profit should go too CGB I guess
    its our money we are selling the products

Lets get back to this 50/50 is this partner ship a bit like McDonald store we are using cann tab name

We all know its going to be called cann tab Australia does it mean we pay them royalties using that name
    if so how much

Well at the end of the day we are buying those pills they are not given out for free so the profits should go to CGB
    At the end of the day we as share holders we are in the dark have no idea at all

I feel if the trading halt was based on this & they told the market terms of this so call joint partnership
    today it could even have shot up 250% if knew terms of this deal that right the $ how much per box etc

And with a full insight were are those pills going to be sold where & were but as all ways this mob have no idea what the Market wants

To days events where really truly egg in the Managements face a 2 day trading halt on somebody else
    Export License they are joking it has nothing to do with CGB just gives them a green light for Cann tab Therapeutics to fill the Australian order at the end of the day we are paying for those pills

Would like to know how this 50/50 fits in

Zess Would like to say too CGB Management you are playing around shore looks that way
    A trading halt for two days plus a weekend your kidding

Stop playing around and give us a trading halt regarding us our company
    like this
    2) TGA approves Pharmocann's Skincare range,
    AA BIO in Thailand receives permits to go ahead with cultivation or manufacturing with Cann Global Thailand.

or spell details on this joint 50/50 deal

Any of the above we bring pip all two

Grow up Management you are starting to make me sick grow up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.