CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Export Permit Granted for Patented Canntab Hard Pill, page-75

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    and yet technically this company has gone to the moon valuation wise. i mean ~46m from where the lowest point was is still a feat.

it was too obvious a few months ago that the right entry point was when management was finally buying in. im glad i said that it was an indication of a change from buy to sell, even if done in a sacrastic like kind of way.

i think people should be more realistic in the expectations for this company.

in my opinion the company is meeting its purpose, which is to enrich the feldmans, with their record low price purchase and ongoing salaries. my friend is down significantly on this but to his own demise as i told him to sell out during the last pump. but the believers will hold this until they go moon or bust unfortunately. its the dangers of falling in love with a company or holding the belief that one day it will come good. expensive psychological flaws in the sharemarket game.

also for all those people here that keep on saying how a negative comment is only written to to bring the SP down so that people get in cheaper- i personally couldnt downramp this enough to get it to the right price for me to buy which is .004 or bellow. not that i would buy there anyways because this crapshot of a company needs to consolidate their SOI badly. the day will come for that when they have their next CR though im sure. its the only consistency this company has ever shown.

i sincerely sympathyse with the long term holders but at the same time it confounds me how some still stick around to wait. as it stands, the opportunity cost alone of holding this has been significant.

"to the moon"......

gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.