CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Export Permit Granted for Patented Canntab Hard Pill, page-80

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi Zess,

Mate, I am more blown away by many of the posts being written which IMO, appear to turn positive stabilising announcements back on themselves and somehow direct or divert the conversation back to old issues.

It can be very easy to take a point in an announcement, question it, or comment on it, and fashion a response to make it sound negative to the point where people think that this stock, alone, stinks compared to others on the market and successes are actually failures. Reverse Psychology 101, IMO.

So there is a question to consider: If you are on a forum reading negative styled posts day, after day, after day, and despite reports that show, in fact, that there are improving financials or milestone achievements, will you: 1) End up believing the main driving sentiment as fact, or, 2) Take the time to check and confirm fact from company announcements?

That then leads me to this: If a stock is actually doing well(improving) and logic dictates that sentiment should favour the improvement, then should we also not at least consider and ask ourselves the question: Is there an agenda being played out behind the repeated negative condition driving sentiment and conversation on that particular stock? (Just an opinion)

THESE ARE THE FACTS AS I SEE THEM - presented in reports/anns. (single point of view only)
    FACT: CGB is a Penny Stock.
    FACT: Penny Stocks use Industry Cycles to successfully progress to Small, Mid and Large (Blue-chip) stocks.
    FACT: All Penny Stocks (MicroCaps) are Expenditure Accumulators until they reach their Shakeout and Maturity Stage and move into a Revenue >Profit > Positive FCF Models
    FACT: CGB delivered on CannTab as promised in January 2018. In 2021 CGB, through Medcan Australia, had its Import permit approved - 3 patents on technology granted across Canada, the US and Australia - Health Canada approved the CannTab Export permit - first initial batch order 6 SKU's on their way (April delivery) - $400K+ initial order received.
    FACT: CGB is debt-free
    FACT: $12.4ml in the bank
    FACT: Expenditure is being controlled.
    FACT: 5.7bl shares on the register. Not only stock which has large SOI. Large SOI stocks range from cents to dollars. Refer to the ASX
    FACT: Cannabis Industry still struggling in its Pioneering Stage. 29 other companies all running accumulated losses.
    https://www.cannabiz.com.au/reputat...-industry-urged-not-to-rush-to-profitability/
    FACT: Market sentiment determines share prices.

Negative sentiment/rumours/distortion of facts to suit a narrative can create an environment to drive prices lower. Lower prices affect the number of shares when raising Capital, just as I agree and need to point out that positive posts can ramp up sentiment, but that is not CGB's case.

As an investor holding CGB stock, it has been my observation (HC historicals) that the main negative sentiment towards CGB well and truly started on the day that the CannTab announcement was made in January 2018. I would encourage members to go back and check that as compared to 2017. HC provides a service to research previous posts.

Finishing on a positive note. I am actually pleased with the announcement. I think it was a stabilising announcement to confirm the Permit, and they stuck to that only. There was no fluff with "promised financials" or other marketing hype. It was clinical and to the point. There was no P & D even though I had hoped for a higher close. And, I believe financials should only be addressed when something is concrete, and for CannTab, once the distribution begins, IMO.

Cheers ...59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 01/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.