WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Hey dollar, Appreciate your posts. Healthy discussion. I do...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hey dollar,

Appreciate your posts. Healthy discussion.

I do believe it necessary to talk CR now as it is topical and relevant to the investor.

We’re talking dilution of our original investment due to yet another unforeseen circumstance the company has encountered.

It’s not negative but factual that regardless of this hole; we are looking at a CR in some form.

So in my view, it’s really next on the agenda and my role in the company. The operators will drill and find oil. Investors will stump the cash. I definitely think it healthy for investors to be clear that they’ll be asked to dig deep again and dilute their investment. Unfortunately blackmailed into doing so.

The co will not rely week to week on option conversion for cash flow. Nor will the convert themselves already having forgone a salary in lieu of shares.

So the question is, and I believe it extremely relevant, what is needed to finish the still programme? Not forgetting we were told we had funds on hand to complete the programme in entirety.

Still mismanagement at its best and the boys upstairs probably need to show some sort of appreciation to investors for their poor form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.