WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Mate, you are wrong. Management is not as stupid as you think....

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Mate, you are wrong. Management is not as stupid as you think. DC has made millions, and how much have you made? Give the guy a bit of credit. To say they’ve spent months to dig a duster well is plain wrong. They drilled well 1 for a reason. It is the safest and most logical thing to do. Borehole next to it has already shown indications of hydrocarbons. So the natural thing to do is drill near it to confirm the formation and geology of the rocks there. That was the objective and we have achieved that. It wasn’t a failure. They weren’t looking for a gusher there just confirmation of oil formation and condition of geology. That’s why we should wait for the results from the lab of the samples. As for well 2, we should wait and see. Time will tell who is right and wrong. I’ve not given up hope as I rather believe in people who have made the money. Also I would suggest everyone to read the objectives of drilling well 1 and 2. 1 is to confirm presence of hydrocarbons and 2 is the commercial oil/gas. Don’t forget we have independent surveyor suggesting there is around 1 billion of barrels of oil in well 2. Are they stupid as well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.