WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Mate, have you invested in oils/gas companies before? Heard of a...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Mate, have you invested in oils/gas companies before? Heard of a company often discussed here called 88e. They did the same drilling where it was drilled before to get a better understanding and confirmation of the condition and existence of hydrocarbons. How many companies I mean not just oil/gas but mining in general hit the bonanza in the first drill. This is just ludicrous to expect jackpot on the first drill. What you don’t understand is there is a process here. For Prl the first borehole drilled indicated oil/gas in which the surveyor company then inferred around 1billion barrel of oil around well4. 88e was in a similar story where there was a hole drilled in the Northern slope with inferred oil there so they went in and just drilled where it was done before to confirm what was inferred. Please note that also explain why we only drilled to around 845m for well 1 and not 1400m for well 2. The objectives are different and so let the process plays out. Stop saying well 1 is a failure just because you don’t understand the objectives and the process. If the outcome of well 2 is a duster then I’ll admit failure for well 2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.