SQX 0.00% 10.0¢ sqx resources limited

Oh, I get what you are doing. Not posting content from SQX but...

1. 18,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Oh, I get what you are doing. Not posting content from SQX but those results similar.

Yep, sp001 152m @ 0.12g/t Au and sp002 553m @ 0.10g/t But they did not even headline any Cu results they were that low. Don't know what happened to the Copper. And they hit their geophysics target so logically one would put a line through it and hope maybe for better 'luck' at Ollenbergs.

But then the selling started in volume a couple weeks after drilling commenced and chips and core would have been coming up. I wonder if there was handheld XRF that was not showing much copper!
    Any thoughts on whether there was handheld XRF on site? modern exploration and all that?

As I said at the time: I have never seen GSCO get it wrong , they do a lot of exploration investing and are very well connected as a result, and they were one of the first big holders to bolt early on.

Makes me very suspicious of sudden buying activity out of the blue if I were to use the same yardstick, but I can only react to facts presented to me via ASX release. If there is good news in the wind and it comes out after a substantial volume and price spike to the upside, just like the poor (I regard) assays did after a price and volume spike to the downside... then this will become totally uninvestable for any mug punter due to a double-edged sword.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 765 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.