SQX 0.00% 10.5¢ sqx resources limited

No have not done Olly yet. They did soils (around the edge for...

1. 18,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    No have not done Olly yet. They did soils (around the edge for some reason) that seemed like a waste of time for the type of target, especially the edges (not like they have told us the geo model has changed). Olly is either large and mid-grade in bulk to be feasible or it is not (in which case.... just more academic type BS).

Now planning on IP to see if there is a sulfide response before deciding to drill. This is a legitimate /pragmatic approach. But they need to get a very strong reponse to justify drilling and I am half expecting them to drill regardless of the quality of the IP as it seems to me this is all about process and not really focussing on maximum bang for buck.

Teams like this disassociate themselves from shareholders and ignore them as they consider themselves 'professionals'. But they really ought to have a think about their target types, and a cost-effective and rapid approach on targets that are likely to be economic in tough times than to just go through the motions.

You need an early win on a new IPO to show you can add value and then a management team can go down the path of a more esoteric approach and shareholders will cut them some slack. I thought these guys with this much experience would have known that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $32.42K 295.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9523 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 32993
Last updated 15.51pm 17/06/2024 ?
SQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.