ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I have a feeling people are becoming way too excited. Excitement fine, unrealistic expectations can only go one way.

I am big into owning racehorses. A trainer of mine once said this game is about managing expectations. If you have a good horse you don't rave on and on about it, you say it is doing what is asked to correctly but we will see what happens as we ask it for more.

If you say it is a gun and it turns out to be then they aren't over the moon with joy, they already expected that. Because you made them believe they should expect that. It means the only emotion they will have is frustration and anger if it doesn't reach what they expect. When really the surprise of having a good one after they have been managed correctly is far more beneficial for all involved.

Calm your farms and see how this plans out. So far this horse is doing everything right in its early days, but we have no idea if it is fast yet.

Be excited by the prospect but don't think this is the Winx of the stock market, it is merely a yearling looking at having its first preparation for what hopefully is a long and prosperous racing career.

For what it is worth I think this deal will be $1m-1.5m for CRO but that is a stab in the dark so don't really know.

Cheers,
    Gazza69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.