AVR 5.56% $12.56 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Extension for voluntary suspension, page-57

1. 8,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    WHSP are long term holders in ahz and qhl. Qhl has had the same sentiment spoken about it by many long term current and ex holders. I havent been that long in qhl but what I'm showing is I'm predicting a similar thing happening here. Both companies manufacture in Australia. Leading products. Though qhl is a bit further down the track.
    Not a cross promotion in any sense but a comparison or an example so to speak.
    There's some long term holders who can and will tolerate the sp declines as a part of a struggling business in such a phase. And wouldn't be surprised to see a change in the ceo role. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a change before the SP started to see a gain. Could be another year and half or two. Wouldn't be surprised!
    I'm not surprised either to see companies with more revenue, and a npat, have market caps around $50 or $60m.
    My point in-case this isn't understood, is I'm not surprised this has unfolded as it has. Dissatisfied yes, but willing to accept it as part of how stocks behave. Especially the price when the company is actually growing.
    I'm also just saying there are people and companies such as whsp who have a lot more expertise than I, and are willing to accept the current environment as normal.
    A lot wont accept it as normal behaviour and expect better. But I'm sure I've just proven it to be a case credible. And also don't get me wrong. I won't say it can't fold and disappear. But we only have minimal debt. And that can be fixed pretty easily.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.56
Change
-0.740(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $265.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.06 $13.30 $12.55 $359.0K 27.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 399 $12.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.78 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.