AVR 0.52% $15.22 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Extension for Voluntary Suspension, page-41

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Yes I am taking a bit of a punt here and hopefully it works out . I made about 150 k on AHZ about 6 yrs ago . Currently AHZ is in a world of grief financially but with a great products with FDA and EU approvals . I have acquired a extremely large amount of shares at a average of 4.6 c hoping it all comes good . I am not worried they have little to no debt and I think the sale of their IP and the already approved products will still give me a good return if it all turns to crap . GSS SP seems to be holding up great at the moment I am glad I acquired a heap more of them when they dropped early last year . I think we're both in a winner with that one. . It could get very interesting with AHZ if they can manage to get back on top of things The potential for this company with their approved ADAPT products and the TAVR project is enormous . It's a shame for all the RI it's worked out this way , if this company had funding to get them through the next 12 mths in feel it would have a SP similar to GSS . Looking at AHZ just makes me realise how well managed GSS is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.22
Change
-0.080(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $320.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.10 $15.30 $15.02 $42.48K 2.807K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34 $15.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.28 125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.