AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Hi barra, hopefully that non diluted funding will come via a...

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Hi barra, hopefully that non diluted funding will come via a TAVR deal rather than a loan, that aside when I saw your figure of fifty cents I thought whoa .... that much!

Here is some very simplistic maths to test that figure, I will use BIT and RAP as comparisons. Not going to touch on revenue, cash burn or success or not of their individual science.

AHZ; Market cap of 32 mill with approx 533 mill shares, add to this, another 150 mill once 8 cent options exercised, say another (?) 50 mill from 25 cent options and new options to BOD/WP this AGM, this makes approx 730 mill shares possibly on issue.

BIT; Market cap of 47 mill with approx 595 mill shares, options (?) Not researched.

RAP; Market cap of 118 mill with approx 813 mill shares, options (?) Not researched.

Prices; AHZ- 6 cents, RAP-$1.45 and BIT 79 cents, last two prices are done with a ten to one consolidation in mind.

Have a think about this!, AHZ to have sp of fifty cent plus really seems achievable, (conditional on the appropriate funding, imo), all three in a similar range in number of shares on issue.

Also bear in mind what all three have or not have!.

If WP can bring home a significant deal with the TAVR then at long last something very good may come out of the mess Admedus has been in, despite 40 % stake in the company song at bargain rates in the interim.

Happy for the above to be pulled apart, may have overlooked something important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.