ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi jay WP job is to look after the interests of shareholders , If there is a deal going down with the ADAPT or TAVR WP can’t mention anything about it until it’s signed of . Every one here seem to blame WP for all the issues with this company and there are many ( that’s why I never bought back in after 2013 till now ) Most of the issues started way way back with the immuno therapy , to many investors pumped money into this company probably because they had faith Mr Frazer would come up with the goods . Mr Frazer might very well have come up with the goods but for reasons I have explained before no Biotec will partner up and fund a level 3 trial . WP has made some mistakes in my eyes to but I think he inherited a train wreck waiting to happen , Currently he’s trying to avoid the wreck and I believe his decision to suspend trading is looking after the best interests of share holders From what I have seen the only really poor decision WP and management have made in recent years was to market the ADAPT themselves . Had the EU approval come through around the same time as the FDA approval AHZ might not be where it is today . I still think they would have run low on funds but with emerging sales from EU and US they would have had a CR at 50 c or beyond

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.