AVR 0.39% $15.24 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Extension for Voluntary Suspension, page-162

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    I am interested in governance equally with commercial reality and the fact is that not many people are. I know that @jaygatsby is (but I think he misapplies some of the principles, and makes some incorrect assumptions that don't add up commercially as I have explained.)

@iceman.11 I'm not here for a popularity contest and I'm interested in the truth that underlies each situation.

That means AHZ and any other company. They need to be viewed on their own merits and their own circumstances.

The problem with retail investors is that they often don't know the first thing about governance and they have dollar signs in their eyes, follow slavishly what's being told to them and THEN over react. Sometimes this can mean they wish to silence dissenters, without seriously thinking about the issues they raise because they've been sold another line. Sometimes by accident rather than design, or by blaming the wrong people but being in the right place at the right time, a company can still succeed.

Not many companies are as transparent as they could be. This is in part because of the realities of the market.

I do think seriously about the issues that @jaygatsby. and others have raised.
    AND I have addressed them!

It would be nice if you'd do the same for me and focus on substance instead of making slurs and getting personal.

I'm interested in conflict of interest issues and governance issues. I don't see the same issues with AHZ as I do with that other company. I have a legal background. I don't care about popularity, it's never interested me but it clearly is of interest to many traders who can try to sway opinion.

Speculative stocks are clearly the worst in terms of emotion and volatility. I am sure that WP can't wait to get some decent instos on board once the financing is sorted out and we have a few partners that aren't trying to destroy us.

He's getting on with the job. There is ONLY A CHANCE he can right the ship but a suspension is the only sensible thing to do as the discussion was helping to kill what remains of the SP in an uncertain situation.

A cornerstone investor would shore up the SP but in here the company was and would remain vulnerable if trading were allowed to continue in these circumstances.

A lot of damage has already been done. You've managed to annoy me but I can live with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.24
Change
-0.060(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $320.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.10 $15.25 $15.10 $11.05K 728

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $15.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.35 684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.