AVR 0.06% $15.71 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Extension for Voluntary Suspension, page-243

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi Dingo yes I am very optimistic about AHZ . There are a few options WP has to get the necessary cash to keep the company afloat . Firstly he could sell the marketing rights for the ADAPT . This would mean a large loss in the percentage of profit on every ADAPT sale but when you take into account that the majority of AHZ cost are wages for sales staff this could be a good option . Further more a larger Pharma / Medical device manufacturer would definitely have more staff on the ground giving the ADAPT much more exposure which hopefully would amount to much bigger sales for the ADAPT products . This latest article in a major medical journal could also have a huge effect on ADAPT sales and it will be very interesting to see how the product is being taken up in Europe in the next 1/4 report due later this month . Who knows at this stage AHZ might be rapidly approaching a cash flow positive situation . Second option is to partner up on the TAVR valve , Ideally it’s not the right time for AHZ to do this . AHZ needs to at least do about 10 successful human TAVR implants to be able to get the best out of any partnership deal . Don’t get me wrong WP could still pull a TAVR deal of even at this stage but financially he cannot achive anywhere remotely close to the deal he could achieve after successful human trials . A partnership deal after successful human trials would put hundreds of millions in AHZ coffers Realistically ,Dingo If you have bought in late like I have I can’t see a loss even if it all goes pear shape . The value of the IP this company has well and truly exceeds the market cap of AHZ at the time you would have bought your shares . Hopefully a administrator / liquidator would find more than one buyer interested in buying the IP . Due to the fact AHZ has little to no debt the share holders should see a return . Hopefully it all does not come down to this and AHZ can deliver on the promises it has made in the past . As for wether AHZ comes out of suspension in August , who knows . It’s sink or swim at this stage . Let’s just see what this next 1/4 report has to say , it might be better than we are all assuming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.71
Change
0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $301.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.00 $16.01 $15.49 $3.254M 230.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $15.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.