AVR 0.00% $20.50 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Extension for Voluntary Suspension, page-77

1. 2,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    hi dv, I would rather not answer that question, asked previous post, it could be a little sensitive and ‘no’ I do not have any inside ‘info’, lol.

I remember some article on the Forrest’s connection to Bill Gates (friends I believe) and thinking IF Admedus could receive some benefit from these connections.

I guess that Minderoos biggest ‘favour’ to Admedus was remaining holders as long as they did, disappointing as jay points out, that they did not support latter CRs.

IMO, with their disinvestment pretty much at or after the departure of Ratty it was a pretty considerable blow to the Admedus cause, especially to the 30 cent CR, SIO/SB in then at their present stakes would not have seen Admedus in its current position.

I can’t help and not give a wry grin and ‘wonder’ on the comment (?) that Minderoo ‘left’ because Admedus now had two cornerstone investors on its books, I really believe, maybe wrongly, that there is another reason, whatever that reason is!

Nothing more Australian than MR Forrest and his achievements, literally a Australian story in itself. As fanciful as this is, if I were in his position I would not have sold my holdings, with the amount of money Twiggy has, and continued to support this Australian company, even if not participating in any CRs.

Australian company that is evolving towards being a sole pure heart structural company that has World quality IP, some of which first in its field and much too contribute to this field, imo.

AI angle? ..... interesting but if really serious he and MR Gates could have put some serious money into this and that creating a snow ball effect and reining in fellow investors and significant interest.

On the disinvestment of the AI did suggest that a long while ago, those ‘blue’ skies soon became ‘grey’ ones, made me laugh when even Stonemason ‘insisted’ that it happen to.

Shame SB ‘reneged’ and did not proceed with this, I did see some serious potential with them as ‘serious’ backers.

(Hope your op/procedure went well)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.40 $20.50 $20.12 $127.6K 6.304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $20.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.50 81 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.49
  Change
0.000 ( 2.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.17 $20.49 $20.17 132
Last updated 15.52pm 14/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.