AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

oh dear, another one…sigh. Seriously?!? Too late’s asking the...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    oh dear, another one…sigh. Seriously?!? Too late’s asking the questions that need to be answered?!? I half agree - problem is, he’s asking the wrong people. Just as I wouldn’t walk into my local sandwich shop & demand they fix a national lettuce shortage, I wouldn’t demand a mining company expedite a mining license they have no control over the issuing of, after they’ve done everything that’s been asked of them to comply. Why not target your anger/sillyness at those holding us up - the people who have the power to issue the license that haven’t issued the surface rights invoice/license; the people trying to screw us over for a cheap piece of the pie? Again, it’s not something any one of us want to hear, but please take a deep breath & pause for just a moment before you next post. Look within & ask yourself if it’s worth the energy & oxygen before you hit the go button. I’m sure 9 times out of 10 you’ll be silent. Braden, you’re either too late’s equally brilliant twin, or too late, you’re doubling up on your hc accounts & you’ve been taking English lessons. No offence, imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.