GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

"Given the obvious change in sentiment on this forum" pft yeah...

1. 5,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    "Given the obvious change in sentiment on this forum" pft yeah by 2 newbies
    "both of whom have constant praise for Hamish" find somewhere on here where I have "praised" H? dude your misrepresenting me and I will be reporting you.
    "Purely out of interest (because I am almost certain the answer is still yes) are you guys still extremely bullish on GMC and still extremely satisfied with the job performance of Hamish?" don't know if you noticed that my sentiment is - HOLD - HELD, I think that shows my sentiment.
    T.T your constant beratement of management will get you permanently suspended, have you not seen past law suits again H.C. for such actions.

"I can just about bet that there is no DSO tomorrow (based on the share price performance, and the fact 1.5billion options at $0.005 expired worthless)." This is the final time I will comment on this - THEY RECEIVED $1.54 mill. FROM OPTION CONVERSIONS - MOST JUNIORS GET NOTHING, EVEN THOSE IN A MUCH BETTER FINANCIAL / PRODUCTION POSITION - THIS IS THE BEST RESULT I HAVE SEEN FROM OPTION CONVERSIONS IN YEARS - I BET YOU CAN'T FIND A BETTER EXAMPLE IN A STOCK UNDER 0.02?
    "The only thing that I have found certain about GMC are the continuous delays, extensions and termination to/of agreements" - Clearly you know nothing about junior stocks, here is a quick run down - they run on the smell of an oily rag with little to no money and because of that and because they are operating in a foreign land - DELAYS are the norm. At least 90% of these stocks do not run to time schedules, I know that so I am not worried.
    On a final note I am NOT a seller at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.