GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Champ,I'm not going to bite at your mudslinging attempts.I've...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Champ,

I'm not going to bite at your mudslinging attempts.
    I've never been one to "praise" Hamish, not once have i specifically called him out, so don't try and pigeon hole me.

Like you, I've been here since pre Pak times and have ridden the wave of highs and lows, mistiming's and milestone events.

I'm doing my best to see the forest through the trees. Yes i'll admit I'm more optimistic than you on the project but in saying that i'm also very conscious of the delays and frustrations that the shareholders have had to endure over the last 2-3 years.

In my opinion, the DSO is the critical piece in the project. If we secure the licence then we lock in stable income, the construction is funded and completed and we go from there.

If the DSO isn't secured, then i agree, the likelihood of this getting across the line is hampered and we face significant delays in getting any revenue streams and funding.

Dealing with the Indo powers that be is a considerable challenge and I can only imagine the headwind the team have had to push through to get this far. In saying that, that should have been a risk that the management team should have considered, planned for and negotiated at the time of the project to ensure that the delays didn't occur. Political risk is a significant risk in all projects, let alone in a 3rd world country.

As an investor, I've come this far in the journey and have nothing to lose in seeing this out until we get a definitive answer on the DSO and revenue stream outcomes.

Unlike you, I'm happy to sit back and watch and not try and manipulate other peoples opinions by posting repetitious slander and rehashing the same facts over and over. I'll call you out every time you continue to do it, it's very easy to be a keyboard warrior, trust me I know.

It'd be nice to have some constructive debates and conversations about the company on the forum rather than have the same constant ranting occurring. I'm all for positive and not so positive discussions, let's try and do that for 5 minutes hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.