LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

No problem Welsho. I enjoy your insight and research. Ive been...

1. 334 Posts.
    No problem Welsho. I enjoy your insight and research.

Ive been in EMH for a while now - since they realised the lithium had more value than the tin. Enter Lmax. I am of the opinion that Lmax is the most economical process option. This has been the only lithium extraction method with a study done on it so far, so the PFS (which is well over due) will be interesting. My take is that the bacanora connection is strong and muddies the water between best process and investment dollars.

From an EPA perspective, both have pros and cons - so relatively even. In Australia, it is much harder to get a roaster/ calciner approved, not sure what the deal would be in the Czech Rep.

I think Lmax is superior due to being lower cost, having higher recovery and enabling further recovery of tin from the leach residue - something I think is difficult (near impossible) to do from a calcine.

If EMH went with Lmax it would be great recognition for LPD. If they dont, I am not concerned as there are many more irons in the fire - Sep Rapids, Pioneer, Portugal. Its also important to understand from a grade perspective,
    Amblygonite>Spodumene>Lepidolite/Petalite>Zinnwaldite>Li Muscovite> Li clays
    And the higher the grade the better. So Lmax would be better of treating lepidolites rather than zinnwaldites. Further, LIT can go drilling for their clays, we'll see how far that gets them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.