AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Extension of Closing Date for Entitlement Offer, page-38

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8645
    The drill pattern is reasonably clear on the image given in Whyyyy's post
    azy fitzgerald satellite june 18 imagery.JPG
    I have transposed this ROUGHLY onto this image where the area involved is some 400X200m give or take. 10 holes in a grid pattern rather than along a line.
    AZY DRILL LOCATION CF BF ARTICLE.JPG

How high a grade is this? No data to base any estimate only unsubstantiated rumors so far.

140m is not uncommon in porphyry copper deposits. Some data from a Sol Gold preso I came across gives an idea of the real elephants.

SOL GOLD CU EQUIV MAJOR INTERSECTIONS.JPG
    Regarding grade: a geo with reasonable experience should be able to estimate within +-0.5% Cu a lot of the time depending on the mineralisation.
    Disseminated chalcopyrite over longer intervals can be tough at lower levels (<0.5%) which are common in porphyries.
    When you get a few zones like these Sol photos show it is a bit of a no brainer for shorter intervals (though getting a consistently accurate estimate only comes with local experience and a modicum of luck).
    Just need to see these high grade interval in the context of surrounding lower grade and realise the average grade will be some mix of the two.

SOL GOLD SELECTED CORE PHOTOS 2.JPG SOL GOLD SELECTED CORE PHOTOS.JPG

For Rio to have taken such positive action I would guess there are some high grade zones along with lower grade.
    It will be interesting to see what the rather dense smoke is about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $567.7K 22.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5116901 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 9434749 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.