AZY 4.55% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

sales at 1.3 today again.... so again the facts dont back up...

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    sales at 1.3 today again.... so again the facts dont back up your statements..lol

also - you ignored my question...

so thats a no then you did massively oversubscribe?

did you even subscribe to your full amount?

something about glass houses and people that throw stones...

well done to all the shareholders that actually did [ fully or over subscribe to the rights issue ]- because that helps out the company alot giving them $ [ not a different shareholder when buying on market ] and keeping them away from slippery hand flipper brokers

i own shares so of course i want the price to go up and think it will in the shorter, medium and long term otherwise why would i have the shares in this company... ive just seen this happen way too many times in the past [that shares go back to their CR price - especially when brokers get a big chunk of the allocation as underwriters...] to think its a coincidence.... a hold at and above 1.3 when the shares get released at 1.2 on the 27th will be very bullish - but i still expect a touch at 1.2 [ even if it doesnt its still come all the way from 1.7 down to 1.3 already proving the fact of the expectation of the brokers selling has had already on the price...]

and the share price did go down to 1.2 just prior to the ex date after the release of the rights NR

anyway let focus on getting the FA sorted - lets get these drill bits turning and get the assays

congrats to the company getting the 4.3mil $$$

that pays for lots of contractors churning those rigs - just wished more shareholders had thrown their hat in the ring on the CR... we only have ourselves to blame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $33.30K 2.923M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7643805 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 6962084 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.