SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Extension of Closing Date for Share Purchase Plan, page-88

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I've been watching this company over the past few months( about 9 to be exact), basically just watching the SP and seeing how the market reacts to positive and negative news. It has been very surprising to see the price fall back on positive news on the satellite operations going according to plan. personally I've been waiting to buy in at the right moment. i do believe the company has what it takes regardless of how many negative reactions the market has in-store in the future, positive or negative- The company is doing something that has never been done before, so therefor it is a huge risk and one must understand the risk to reward ratio here as if this pays off we just might be looking at a new telstra as such but on a global scale. i wont believe in the technology because time will tell how the clients react to the product, my assumption is that my ideology will change when the satellites are running well . however, i believe in the company and management. This capital raise has shocked everyone but make no mistake if this company achieves what they believe they will, this conversation and frustration will be a bitter memory.

i like to put myself on both sides of the court and forget about the positives to attract in the likes as many seem to do on HC. if you invest in this company understand the risk as this is highly speculative, under the assumption that this has never been done before! IMO the risk is and will be worth the reward as this has yet again never been done before and they already have some proof of the technology. That being said even if this stock was to go to a dollar valuation on SP, it could still have the potential to drop off by over half on negative news flow all based on the speculative nature of this stock and the high day to day volatility.

Until the reach almost near to there full potential, All satellites in orbit and a decent stream of revenue coming in will the share price be stable. i brought in 3 days ago and i couldn't be happier at these prices to buy in and i will continue to add to my position over the coming months depending if i can lower my percentage and increase my holding. Have patience, 2020 isn't that far away and enjoy the company's milestones as they come.

Understand the risk, whilst waiting for greatness to be achieved.

see you all in 2020.
    Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.