BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thanks. I remember Neil said that they had enough cash to last...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Thanks. I remember Neil said that they had enough cash to last until August. He also noted however that they were a candidate for a CR and that they'd only raise according to the business plan. Here we are, raising cash about 4 months earlier than said. Is it possible that they've signed M4 with a major semiconductor company because in the CR it outlined $1.1M for "chips". I then asked management what was this $1.1M going to be used for, to further explain "chip expenditure":

"We expect to do a test run of our chip design. The technology is working in FPGA but within the next 12 months we will integrate that same design into a development chip. This is known in the industry as a shuttle - a small test series on a multi design wafer."

BrainChip's business model doesn't require them to develop the chips however, partners will need it to be tested first before throwing cash at BRN.

IMO, I've done my research and have connected the dots. No one will see it coming, BRN will sign with a major company this year with $$$ involved. As for what's their next move, who honestly knows. Usually when it gets extremely quite like this, a big ann comes out. We will have to wait and see.
    Last edited by MrSiliconValley: 18/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.