BRN 7.32% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This company has done everything they said they would. Beating...

1. 365 Posts.
    This company has done everything they said they would. Beating every Milestone ahead of schedule.

Milestone 3 is now complete proving BrainChip is scalable. That de-risked this 10 fold and now the deals are happening behind the scenes.

This company is in it's current state trading lower than it ever has after completing Milestone 1,2 and 3 and soon to be 4.

It offers tremendous value in my books. I took a huge position today and if it goes lower I'll simply just average down.

If this is near the bottom well I'm loaded up, so happy either way. It's a win win.

Their announcements are thorough and professional. The fact they have done everything they have said they would makes me believe management are the real deal here.

It's just people becoming frustrated expecting everything to be done in 1 day.

Some people bought it at 60c well the company is 10x better than it was then as it has been significantly de-risked since and trading at 13.5c! BARGAIN if you ask me.

I have patience and if you do too then I suggest you consider taking a seat at this price.

Obviously DYOR.
    Last edited by ehealth: 19/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $2.469M 12.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 3220129 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 57511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.