BRN 7.32% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Just like Warren Buffett says: "be greedy when others are...

1. 365 Posts.
    Just like Warren Buffett says: "be greedy when others are fearful".

That's when the real opportunities exist to make life changing trades. It's good enough for Warren Buffett and it's worked extremely well for me over the years aswell.

I'm not here to encourage anyone to buy or sell. To be frank, I couldn't care less what any of you do.

I tell it as it is. I don't BS. If I didn't hold the stock I wouldn't be here. I'd have no reason to be.

I couldn't care about any other shareholder and how much money they have lost, their opinions etc. We are all adults here (well sometimes I question that) and all in charge of our own decisions in life. If you choose to listen to me or anyone else on this forum for that matter then you are a fool. If you are buying/selling based on what is said on this forum then you deserve all that comes to you.

Do you own research. Make decisions for yourself. It's as simple as that.

I couldn't care less about BRN and it's future if my funds are not invested in it. I couldn't care about any other shareholder either. I'm here to make $$$$. I've done my research. Made my decision.

Life's far too short to be sitting here ramping/down ramping a stock I don't own. I personally find that a bit of a worry if someone is found doing that and certainly question their motives behind their invested time out of their day on this thread or any for that matter. There is plenty of these people around and I can see right through them and know exactly what's going on. Some can't.

Let's be honest. Everyone here has an agenda. If someone doesn't hold stock and invests significant time defending positive posts that are made on a stock continually, in a world where time is money, then it's not exactly rocket science to know why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $2.469M 12.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 3220129 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 57511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.