BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Extension of Closing Date of Entitlement Offer-BRN.AX, page-3

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    When the take up price of 15c was first offered with the SP at the time being 18c I thought for sure that it would drop to 15c. Sure enough a couple of days later it touch this price, as so often is the case especially when you are trying to raise capital at an entry so close to market price.
    The SP seems to be settling at this level pretty well on low volume and I held back to see if the entitlement was worth undertaking. Today I decided to take up the offer and some, I have been following the stock closely and really appreciate those posters who contribute worthwhile comments, SV@Silicon Valley would have to be right up there along with others who have personally spoken to the company. I really want this company to succeed so I have put my money behind it, along with the opportunity of a low SP without going lower (hopefully).

The take up is either pretty slow, hence the extension of time or just making sure that they are giving every opportunity for the funds to be raised or close to it. (The Ann mentions Anzac Day as the reason but this is only one day). I really hope that this Capital Raising is not way under subscribed.
    Any thoughts on whether anyone thinks that the current SP is reflected the anticipated dilution.
    If the entitlements are not fully subscribed then possibly an increase in the SP to reflect this regardless of further price sensitive announcements.
    GLTAH

Cheers
    Instro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.573M 7.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 768700 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 558387 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.