TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

http://www.mining.com/web/how-to-vet-graphite-investments-stephen...

1. 13,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4586
    http://www.mining.com/web/how-to-vet-graphite-investments-stephen-riddle/

A very interesting interview with someone who understands the graphite space , although written in 2014 a lot is still relevant today...its interesting he doesn't mention the expanded graphite space with regards to building materials , this is a relatively new opportunity and its why I'm invested in TON, it covers this space as well as some of the more traditional uses aside from batteries...

He also covers another subject of interest to me, which is the pace of change in technology and its potential effect on the use of graphite in batteries...a lot will have  advanced since this article was written .

"The real, much bigger long-term question in the automotive market—the biggest consumer of graphite anode—is what does the future hold for anode material? Batteries take too long to recharge and only allow you to drive a certain distance before they need to be recharged. The battery industry has to come up with a better battery that can last longer and recharge in 10 minutes or so. Will those batteries be made with a graphite anode or some other form of material"

Since the article was written SYR is the only new Australian producer and a very large one at that , TON has gone into admin and re emerged to join the many other hopefulls around the world, so its not easy out there but looking hopefull..

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.