DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

there are many companies do spp to raise funds and it is clearly...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    there are many companies do spp to raise funds and it is clearly stated from the last 2 ANN of TYK that:

"Tychean is undergoing a Share Purchase Plan, opening on 21 October 2016, raising funds up to $500,000 to provide the necessary working capital to progress due diligence on new project opportunities both within and outside of resource exploration.

"
    Proceeds raised through the SPP will provide the Company with the requisite working capital to progress detailed due diligence on project opportunities."

"
    We endeavour to carry out thorough due diligence in the best interest of Tychean’s shareholders so as to stimulate interest in the company, whereby successful discoveries may encourage new joint- ventures."

"
    Tychean’s ability to fund due diligence on new opportunities is dependent upon a strong shareholder participation in the SPP.

seems after 1 year and 3 month Bob already got onto something so he need raise more funds to PROGRESS IT.

so i Bpayed maximum of allocation to support this Juniors coz i knew when acquisition announced, there will be huge return to whoever bought..

i endeavour whoever wanna nice return from this junior to support this Junior to PARTICIPATE and i am of the opinion we should get a Big nice X-mas gift from TYK....

it is quite safe entry compared with chasing many stocks already multi baggers and with debts and increase holding with big upside...

last 2 run was amazing so think about when the Acquisition announcement being announced....s
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 10/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.