DRE 5.26% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Extension of Closing Date - Share Purchase Plan, page-8

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    First, i made big money in the last 2 run several month ago (one start run from 0.8c to 1.5c and another one start run from 1.2c to 2c), both run are speculating about acquisitions...

So at 0.7c level, it is even safe entry with huge upside..MC is merely 1.95m...

Second, TYK had start to look project since September 2015, and last 2 Ann clearly stated Progress projects(please refer to my above threads....

Third, Can we Stoping talking past history of this Junior which is 6 years ago?

Are you living in the past Everyday? There are hundreds Juniors with even worst history but still manage to survive and thrive now so What the point of Negative about TYK?

Forth, If there is shortfall, which I have seen many juniors did, they will place to someone who might get what's the next Catalysts will be, so money raised and Sp up big later....

Last, If TYK already Multi bag with high MC, I Won't this Bullish, so be it.

Ps: you seems has more experience of Nuro, so better make good use of it at another stock which has relevant background of your knowledge, obviously, TYK won't acquire Nuro Medical Tech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $70.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $6.363K 347.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 411731 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 674093 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.