PXX 15.4% 1.1¢ polarx limited

Ann: Extension of closing date under Shortfall Offer, page-12

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    Just saw this old post @awor. Cool cool.png
    I started buying this 12 months ago at 11c in a placement all the way down into the 5c range and back at 8c in rts issue so your timing is much better than mine. Speaking to the PXX guys at Noosa they are quietly confident. Obviously having Lundin sign up as the JV partner would give management at any junior a big lift. When I met up with Fraser Tabeart at the end of last year he was very keen to get me to understand the significance of the apparent multiple mineralising events at Saturn and Mars. The Lundin guys are impressed. Their exploration geos haven't seen a greenfields site like this in years. If you look around the world you can find many Cu porphyries with a 0.2-0.4% grade which indicates a single mineralising event apparently. At Saturn & Mars there are at least four according to FT. Do the math on that! Add to that the fact that the Zackly skarn is gold rich suggests great upside if we are lucky.
    We're only a matter of weeks away from the drills turning. I was extremely lucky with two other porphyries at Tujah Bukit & Cascabel. Hoping luck comes in threes. The plan is to drill at least 5 1000m holes but let's hope we see an announcement that one of them is being extended. The system at Saturn extends to at least 3000m but I have no idea the capability of the rigs on site. 1500-2000m?
    Anyway, sorry if none of this is news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $22.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $7.93K 695.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1915516 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3637359 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.