EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

I think it’s an opportune time for shareholders and those of us...

1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722
    I think it’s an opportune time for shareholders and those of us that have been there for a while +20c to assess the potential for CVT from here.

We have seen Ted and the new team take control of the ship, make tough decisions and refocus the new team on the new strategy / direction and start to deliver.

Judge Ted on what he has said and executed, including the purchase of the US business, which IMO was a great acquisition for CVT shareholders and with minimal dilution.

No one likes to throw good money after bad, however I think we need to try and remove from our minds from the mistakes of old and share price dissappointment and focus on the oppportuntities in front of us. I realize the SPP closes prior to the AGM, however I expect shareholders will receive a decent update at the upcoming AGM.

It’s worth remembering that Ted is on the hook personally with circa 10mil shares purchased at an average of 9.5c, along with the Board with stock options at 20c. The motivation is there to drive the value of this business and build out a real$ generating business to create value for shareholders.

I understand that a number of the largest share holders committed to the placement in show of support to Ted and the team.

I will be taking up the full SPP on two seperate holdings as Iam confident of Ted and the team delivering and the share price responding accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $51.82K 5.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 750000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 16369146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.