EMP 0.00% 1.8¢ emperor energy limited

Me - related party... naah, I'm just a SH and a chat site pundit...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    Me - related party... naah, I'm just a SH and a chat site pundit wanting the best for my investment.

Look, I get it - you have concerns that Herencia hasn't been named in the EMP announcements and that Carl (and Phil - Pending) are also on the board of the 'London based unlisted company'. Fair play, concerns you, doesn't concern me.

But I wouldn't compare EMP to Waratah Resources
    • Waratah have nothing to do with EMP, not related whatsoever
    • Waratah lied about having a 100M funding facility.
    • EMP have not lied about anything.

Lastly - as mentioned - these Gold MLs are simply a Side-Hussle for EMP, generate some cash/cash-flow so they don't need to go to market with CRs every few months. Gas is what investors are here for. EMP are 85% complete with their Environmental Plans (via AGR), they should be submitted to NOPSEMA soon IMO.

ACCC call out EMP/Judith as a project that should come online in 2028, and out of all new supply projects not yet approved for development, ACCC only suggest financing as a risk, unlike the others in the Gippsland Basin with Commercial, Infrastructure and Regulatory Approval risks.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6212/6212083-9be4d296e3e499ce2e79c084b60b4bbe.jpg
    Source: https://www.accc.gov.au/system/files/Gas%20Inquiry%202017-2030%20-%20December%202023_0.pdf (Page 65)

All looks positive for Judith/P47 IMO, just need to hold/accumulate at these prices and let management get on with it... not worry about how EMP refer to "London based unlisted company" instead of "Herencia Resources".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.149M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $3.6K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2037775 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 72213 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.