AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Extension of Convening Period of the Adminis, page-18

1. 1,033 Posts.
    re: Ann: Extension of Convening Period of the... yes mowbray, its true...i do respect a lot of infoseekers information and have never once said he is clueless or anything along those lines....

my sole criticism of him is that for some reason he blows his trumpet too loudly.

i have often said is that i wish he would show a little more humility. on one occasion he hurt me very deeply by rubbing significant salt into raw wounds, something i would never have done to him. yet i was supposed to take that???? prior to that incident i held infoseeker in very high regard and for a long time did miss talking to him but friendship is a two way street.

anyway, i am privileged to know 3-4 VERY good traders in adelaide and not one of them even visits hotcopper. these men and women are avid chartists and view forums such as this as a major distraction. i intend to adopt this policy, too much personality banter going on here, it is long overdue from me to hand this account back to my mother (who actually is the registered account holder) and withdraw from hotcopper once and for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $96.02K 4.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 859469 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1009813 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.